Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have been so, so ridiculously busy this past week. Staying back at work until Stupid O'clock every night, having a friend text me to say that a great job is available at his work, rushing to apply for said job by meeting with a recruitment agent, panicking that I could be offered the other job I applied for and this one at the same time (don't ask me why my brain thinks that this is likely, but I have no idea what I would do if this occurred), work work work more work, etc.

So, before I know it, I am flying to Thailand in five hours.

Beardie keeps asking me if I'm excited yet, and everything has been so hectic lately that I haven't been able to give excited a chance. I am hoping that it kicks in when we are at the airport.

Rough itinerary (for people who like itineraries): Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, back to Bangkok, Ayutthaya (day trip), Chiang Mai, Phuket (possibly Phi Phi, haven't booked this part yet), Bangkok, home.

So I better get my shit together, and I'll be back in three weeks.

Hurrah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mid-holiday updates? If not, hope you have fun!