Thursday, August 21, 2008

So, on this wondrous day of sitting on my arse, I am listening to music and dipping McVities into my many cups of tea.

In a minute, I am going to finish my book, and pick which one I am going to read next.

VERY EXCITING!

(Totally not kidding)

I was a little worried that I was finally getting the awful flu that everyone else seems to have, when I woke up all headachey and snotty, but this seems to have disappeared following the consumption of much tea.

GO TEA!

You know, I love tea. Every single morning, I drink my tea, and then say in an Irish accent "There's nothing loik a noice cup o' tea." I am unsure why I do this in an Irish accent. It's my thing.

In other news: ha! This post is massively boring and shit!

So, uh, if you could all just blog right now and give me something else to do, that would be sweet.

Mmkaythxbye.

No comments: